How Do I Schedule Or Cancel And Exam?
Appointments and cancellations
Once you have registered for an exam (an original or a retake), you must arrange the time and place for taking it by calling 18008716457. You may take your examination at any Experior testing center nationwide. Appointments are available three to five days per week at most centers. If you miss or are late for your appointment, you will be assessed a $40 rescheduling fee. If you need to change your appointment time, you must contact Experior three full working days before the day of your appointment to allow time to refill your appointment slot, or you will be subject to this same fee when you reschedule your exam. To reinstate or reschedule your exam, please call 18008716457. If you are too ill to take your exam at the scheduled time, you may submit a letter from your doctor or hospital (on their letterhead). The rescheduling fee may be waived in this circumstance.
Retaking an exam
If you do not pass, send another exam registration form or call Experior to register and schedule the examination. If you retest, another Experior registration fee is required. Remember also that your 180day license application period must still be valid. NOTE: There is no limit to the number of times you may take an exam within the 180day period. If you did not pass the exam and wish to retake the exam, mail another Examination Registration form or use Express Registration. Express Registration is available by telephone or fax. This is an expedited process available for an additional $5 fee.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- What Are The General Guidelines For An Insurance License?
- What Are The Application Filing Requirements?
- What Types Of Licenses Does Louisiana Issue?
- What Are The General Resident License Requirements?
- What Are The Pre-Licensing Education Requirements?
- Are The Exams Good For All Lines?
- Can I Be Exempt From Pre-Licensing And Exam Requirements?
- How Do I Begin The Application Process?
- Which Licenses Require An Exam?
- What Are The License Application Fees?
- How Do I License My Company As An Agency?
- What Are The Requirements For A Nonresident Individual License?
- What If I Am An Agent Moving To Louisiana?
- What Is The Procedure For Registering For An Exam?
- What Are The Exam Fees For Louisiana?
- How Is The Exam Given?
- What Are The Security Procedures During The Exam?
- What Are Some Special Test Considerations For Someone With A Disability Or Where English Is Not Their Primary Language?
- What Is The Question Format?
- When Will I Receive My License?
- When Does My License Renew?
- My License Has Lapsed, How Do I Get It Reinstated?
- What Are The Continuing Education (Ce) Requirements?
- What If I Need Additional Appointments?
- What If My Address Changes?
- How Do I Obtain A Letter Of Certification?