What Are The Pre-Licensing Requirements?

Pre­licensing Training is required for applicants as Agents with line of authority for:

  • Casualty
  • Health
  • Life
  • Marine & Transportation
  • Mortgage Guaranty
  • Property
  • Variable Life & Variable Annuity
  • Surety
  • Rental Vehicle Managing Employees
  • Viatical Brokers
No pre­licensing training is required for individuals applying for:
  • Limited Lines (Common Carrier, Credit, Crop Hail, Mechanical Breakdown, or Motor Vehicle Physical Damage), or
  • Specialty Credit Managing Employee

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More