What Are The Licensing Requirements If My Home State Is Reciprocal With Kentucky?

  • Is in good standing in home state;
  • Submits a original certification letter from home state insurance department;
  • Submits proper request for license;
  • Pays required fees;
  • Submits NAIC Uniform Application for Nonresident Individual;
  • Has complied with home state's continuing education requirements; and
  • Submits appointment by an admitted insurer, Form 8302.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More