Do Nonresident Licenses Require Continuing Education?

Nonresident agents are required to comply with the continuing education requirements of their home state. The Department will verify compliance in odd numbered years through an appropriate national database or a written request to the non­resident agent to provide a letter of certification from the agent's home state.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More