What Types Of Nonresident Licenses Are Offered In Kansas?

The Kansas Insurance Department grants the following types of agent licenses. A nonresident license is issued based upon the applicant's license authority in the state of residence.

  • Life
  • Accident and Health
  • Variable Contracts
  • Property and Allied Lines
  • Casualty and Allied Lines
  • Personal Lines (Available after July 1, 2001)
  • Crop Only
  • Title Only
  • Bail Bond Only
  • Travel
  • Auto Club 1
  • Viatical Settlement 1
  • Reinsurance Intermediary 1
  • Excess Lines 2

Contact the Kansas Insurance Department for instructions and application forms.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More