What Types Of Nonresident Licenses Are Offered In Kansas?
The Kansas Insurance Department grants the following types of agent licenses. A nonresident license is issued based upon the applicant's license authority in the state of residence.
- Accident and Health
- Variable Contracts
- Property and Allied Lines
- Casualty and Allied Lines
- Personal Lines (Available after July 1, 2001)
- Crop Only
- Title Only
- Bail Bond Only
- Auto Club 1
- Viatical Settlement 1
- Reinsurance Intermediary 1
- Excess Lines 2
Contact the Kansas Insurance Department for instructions and application forms.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- What Types Of Resident Licenses Are Offered In Kansas?
- What Are The Requirements To Obtain A Kansas Resident Agent License?
- What If I Have Questions Regarding The Question On Background Information?
- What Is The Procedure To Surrender A Resident Insurance License?
- What Are The Requirements To Obtain A Kansas Nonresident Agent License?
- How Do I Obtain A Duplicate License?
- What If My Address Or Name Changes?
- What Is The Procedure To Surrender A Nonresident License?
- What Are The Requirements For Obtaining A Resident Agency License?
- If The Resident Agency Has A Change Of Status, What Should The Agency Do?
- Can My License Be Cancelled For Noncompliance With Ce Requirements?
- What Should I Do If I Need To Take An Exam?