What Types Of Nonresident Licenses Are Offered In Kansas?
The Kansas Insurance Department grants the following types of agent licenses. A nonresident license is issued based upon the applicant's license authority in the state of residence.
- Accident and Health
- Variable Contracts
- Property and Allied Lines
- Casualty and Allied Lines
- Personal Lines (Available after July 1, 2001)
- Crop Only
- Title Only
- Bail Bond Only
- Auto Club 1
- Viatical Settlement 1
- Reinsurance Intermediary 1
- Excess Lines 2
Contact the Kansas Insurance Department for instructions and application forms.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- What Types Of Resident Licenses Are Offered In Kansas?
- What Are The Requirements To Obtain A Kansas Resident Agent License?
- What If I Have Questions Regarding The Question On Background Information?
- What Is The Procedure To Surrender A Resident Insurance License?
- What Are The Requirements To Obtain A Kansas Nonresident Agent License?
- How Do I Obtain A Duplicate License?
- What If My Address Or Name Changes?
- What Is The Procedure To Surrender A Nonresident License?
- What Are The Requirements For Obtaining A Resident Agency License?
- If The Resident Agency Has A Change Of Status, What Should The Agency Do?
- Can My License Be Cancelled For Noncompliance With Ce Requirements?
- What Should I Do If I Need To Take An Exam?