What Should I Do If I Need To Take An Exam?
The Kansas Insurance Department has retained the services of Assessment Services, Inc. (ASI) to develop and administer the insurance licensing examination program. To make an appointment to test, call ASI Customer Care at 18882046255, fax the Fax Reservation Form to 18882046291 (see the Candidate Handbook), or register online.
For more information, call ASI Customer Care at 18882046255.
The Examination Content Outlines are the basis for the examinations. Not all questions on the examinations will necessarily be covered in the study manuals. The content outlines are updated periodically and may not be consistent with outdated material in the study manuals. Where such discrepancies exist, the outlines take precedence.
Study material for Life, Accident and Health, Property and Allied Lines, and Casualty and Allied Lines may be purchased from the following organizations:
Kansas Assn. of Insurance and Financial Advisors 300 SW 8th Ave, Third Floor Topeka, KS 666033912 17852332206
Kansas Association of Insurance Agents 815 S.W. Topeka Boulevard Topeka, KS 66612 17852320561 18002297048 (Kansas Only)
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- What Types Of Resident Licenses Are Offered In Kansas?
- What Are The Requirements To Obtain A Kansas Resident Agent License?
- What If I Have Questions Regarding The Question On Background Information?
- What Is The Procedure To Surrender A Resident Insurance License?
- What Types Of Nonresident Licenses Are Offered In Kansas?
- What Are The Requirements To Obtain A Kansas Nonresident Agent License?
- How Do I Obtain A Duplicate License?
- What If My Address Or Name Changes?
- What Is The Procedure To Surrender A Nonresident License?
- What Are The Requirements For Obtaining A Resident Agency License?
- If The Resident Agency Has A Change Of Status, What Should The Agency Do?
- Can My License Be Cancelled For Noncompliance With Ce Requirements?