What If My Address Or Name Changes?
A licensee must notify the Division immediately of any address or name change by using the Request for Change of Name or Address form. A request for a name change must be accompanied by a copy of the legal document that changed the producer's name. The notice must be signed by the licensee. All requests without a signature will be returned.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- What Types Of Resident Licenses Are Offered In Kansas?
- What Are The Requirements To Obtain A Kansas Resident Agent License?
- What If I Have Questions Regarding The Question On Background Information?
- What Is The Procedure To Surrender A Resident Insurance License?
- What Types Of Nonresident Licenses Are Offered In Kansas?
- What Are The Requirements To Obtain A Kansas Nonresident Agent License?
- How Do I Obtain A Duplicate License?
- What Is The Procedure To Surrender A Nonresident License?
- What Are The Requirements For Obtaining A Resident Agency License?
- If The Resident Agency Has A Change Of Status, What Should The Agency Do?
- Can My License Be Cancelled For Noncompliance With Ce Requirements?
- What Should I Do If I Need To Take An Exam?