What If My Address Or Name Changes?

A licensee must notify the Division immediately of any address or name change by using the Request for Change of Name or Address form. A request for a name change must be accompanied by a copy of the legal document that changed the producer's name. The notice must be signed by the licensee. All requests without a signature will be returned.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More