Can My License Be Cancelled For Noncompliance With Ce Requirements?

Yes, if your Kansas resident or nonresident license is terminated for failure to satisfy continuing education requirements and you wish to be relicensed, you must provide documentation that you have successfully completed approved education programs, pay a monetary penalty, and pass applicable insurance licensing examinations. You may request certification from a company after you receive confirmation of compliance from the Insurance Department.

The information which you furnish with the Insurance Continuing Education Summary Report (continuing education course certificates or Letter of Home State Certification) will be used to determine whether you have complied with the continuing education requirement.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More