What Is The Question Format?
The questions that will appear on your licensing examination are multiplechoice and give you four options from which to choose your answer. The examination will contain questions with three different multiplechoice formats.
Your exam may include up to five additional questions that will not be scored. These are used to gather statistical information on the questions before they are added to the actual examination for your state. These questions, distributed throughout the exam, WILL NOT:
- be counted for or against you in your final examination score; OR
- take any time away from your allotted testing time.
Your total percentage score is computed by dividing the number of questions you answered correctly by the total number of questions in the examination. A total score of 70 percent is required to pass. Exam results are transmitted electronically to the Department. Exam scores are confidential and will be revealed only to you and the Department. You may call or write to Experior to request a duplicate of your Score Report for a period of one year after you complete the examination. Any questions or comments you have about your examination should be directed to Experior.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- How Do I Obtain An Insurance License In Indiana?
- What Types Of Licenses Are Available In Indiana?
- What Licenses Require And Examination?
- What Licenses Do Not Require An Examination?
- What Are The Requirements For Obtaining A Resident License?
- What Are The Pre-Licensing Education Requirements?
- What Are The Nonresident License Requirements?
- What If I Am An Agent That Moves To Indiana?
- Can I Be Exempt From Pre-Licensing Education And Examination Requirements?
- Additional Licensing Information
- What Is The Procedure For Registering For An Exam?
- What Is The Fee To Take An Exam?
- How Do I Schedule Or Cancel An Exam?
- Social Security Number Confidentiality
- How Is The Exam Given?
- Can Arrangements Be Made For Someone With A Disability To Take The Exam?
- How Do I Apply For A License?
- What Are The License Fees?
- How Do I Obtain A Current Certification Letter?
- How Do I Change My Name Or Address?
- Does Indiana Issue Temporary Licenses?
- What Are The Continuing Education (Ce) Requirements?
- License Qualifications Subject To Ce Requirements