What Are The License Fees?
The applicable license fee must be paid by personal check, certified check, bank check, teller's check, money order, company check or agency check, made payable to the Indiana Department of Insurance. The resident applicant license fee is $20; nonresident applicant fees are retaliatory. Each application must be accompanied by a separate check; multiple applications cannot be submitted with a combined check.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- How Do I Obtain An Insurance License In Indiana?
- What Types Of Licenses Are Available In Indiana?
- What Licenses Require And Examination?
- What Licenses Do Not Require An Examination?
- What Are The Requirements For Obtaining A Resident License?
- What Are The Pre-Licensing Education Requirements?
- What Are The Nonresident License Requirements?
- What If I Am An Agent That Moves To Indiana?
- Can I Be Exempt From Pre-Licensing Education And Examination Requirements?
- Additional Licensing Information
- What Is The Procedure For Registering For An Exam?
- What Is The Fee To Take An Exam?
- How Do I Schedule Or Cancel An Exam?
- Social Security Number Confidentiality
- How Is The Exam Given?
- Can Arrangements Be Made For Someone With A Disability To Take The Exam?
- What Is The Question Format?
- How Do I Apply For A License?
- How Do I Obtain A Current Certification Letter?
- How Do I Change My Name Or Address?
- Does Indiana Issue Temporary Licenses?
- What Are The Continuing Education (Ce) Requirements?
- License Qualifications Subject To Ce Requirements