License Qualifications Subject To Ce Requirements
All agents holding a Life only; Life, Accident & Health; or Property and Casualty qualification must complete 30 hours of approved course material. Agents holding a Limited license such as Restricted Credit Life, Accident & Health; Crop; Funeral Director; Industrial Fire; Mortgage; or Title Insurance must complete 10 hours of approved course material.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- How Do I Obtain An Insurance License In Indiana?
- What Types Of Licenses Are Available In Indiana?
- What Licenses Require And Examination?
- What Licenses Do Not Require An Examination?
- What Are The Requirements For Obtaining A Resident License?
- What Are The Pre-Licensing Education Requirements?
- What Are The Nonresident License Requirements?
- What If I Am An Agent That Moves To Indiana?
- Can I Be Exempt From Pre-Licensing Education And Examination Requirements?
- Additional Licensing Information
- What Is The Procedure For Registering For An Exam?
- What Is The Fee To Take An Exam?
- How Do I Schedule Or Cancel An Exam?
- Social Security Number Confidentiality
- How Is The Exam Given?
- Can Arrangements Be Made For Someone With A Disability To Take The Exam?
- What Is The Question Format?
- How Do I Apply For A License?
- What Are The License Fees?
- How Do I Obtain A Current Certification Letter?
- How Do I Change My Name Or Address?
- Does Indiana Issue Temporary Licenses?
- What Are The Continuing Education (Ce) Requirements?