License Qualifications Subject To Ce Requirements
All agents holding a Life only; Life, Accident & Health; or Property and Casualty qualification must complete 30 hours of approved course material. Agents holding a Limited license such as Restricted Credit Life, Accident & Health; Crop; Funeral Director; Industrial Fire; Mortgage; or Title Insurance must complete 10 hours of approved course material.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- How Do I Obtain An Insurance License In Indiana?
- What Types Of Licenses Are Available In Indiana?
- What Licenses Require And Examination?
- What Licenses Do Not Require An Examination?
- What Are The Requirements For Obtaining A Resident License?
- What Are The Pre-Licensing Education Requirements?
- What Are The Nonresident License Requirements?
- What If I Am An Agent That Moves To Indiana?
- Can I Be Exempt From Pre-Licensing Education And Examination Requirements?
- Additional Licensing Information
- What Is The Procedure For Registering For An Exam?
- What Is The Fee To Take An Exam?
- How Do I Schedule Or Cancel An Exam?
- Social Security Number Confidentiality
- How Is The Exam Given?
- Can Arrangements Be Made For Someone With A Disability To Take The Exam?
- What Is The Question Format?
- How Do I Apply For A License?
- What Are The License Fees?
- How Do I Obtain A Current Certification Letter?
- How Do I Change My Name Or Address?
- Does Indiana Issue Temporary Licenses?
- What Are The Continuing Education (Ce) Requirements?