How Do I Schedule Or Cancel An Exam?
Once you have registered for an examination, you must arrange a time and place for taking your exam by calling 18003244720 between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. (Eastern time). You may take your examination at any Experior testing center nationwide. Maps for the Experior testing centers in or near Indiana are on Pages 9 and 10; for a complete list of testing centers or another map, call 18003244720. Appointments are available three to five days per week at most centers. Register and schedule your test early to get your preferred site and time. If you miss or are late for your appointment, you will be assessed a $40 rescheduling fee. If you need to change your appointment time, you must contact Experior three full working days before your appointment to allow time to refill your appointment slot, or you will be subject to this same fee when you call to reschedule. To reinstate or reschedule your exam, call 18003244720. If you are too ill to take your exam at the scheduled time, you may submit a letter from your doctor or hospital (on their letterhead). The rescheduling fee may be waived in this circumstance.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- How Do I Obtain An Insurance License In Indiana?
- What Types Of Licenses Are Available In Indiana?
- What Licenses Require And Examination?
- What Licenses Do Not Require An Examination?
- What Are The Requirements For Obtaining A Resident License?
- What Are The Pre-Licensing Education Requirements?
- What Are The Nonresident License Requirements?
- What If I Am An Agent That Moves To Indiana?
- Can I Be Exempt From Pre-Licensing Education And Examination Requirements?
- Additional Licensing Information
- What Is The Procedure For Registering For An Exam?
- What Is The Fee To Take An Exam?
- Social Security Number Confidentiality
- How Is The Exam Given?
- Can Arrangements Be Made For Someone With A Disability To Take The Exam?
- What Is The Question Format?
- How Do I Apply For A License?
- What Are The License Fees?
- How Do I Obtain A Current Certification Letter?
- How Do I Change My Name Or Address?
- Does Indiana Issue Temporary Licenses?
- What Are The Continuing Education (Ce) Requirements?
- License Qualifications Subject To Ce Requirements