Can Arrangements Be Made For Someone With A Disability To Take The Exam?
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Examinees with a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits a major life activity may be eligible for accommodation in the testing process to assure you that the tests accurately reflect skills, knowledge or abilities. Experior is fully compliant with ADA guidelines and will provide reasonable accommodations. Examinees should contact Experior to request documentation forms to submit when registering to test. Registration and scheduling services are also available via our Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) by calling 18007903926.
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
If English is not your primary language, you may qualify for additional time for your test by requesting an ESL Authorization from Experior. Please include:
- a personal letter requesting the authorization; AND
- a letter from your English instructor or sponsoring company (on company letterhead) certifying that English is not your primary language.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- How Do I Obtain An Insurance License In Indiana?
- What Types Of Licenses Are Available In Indiana?
- What Licenses Require And Examination?
- What Licenses Do Not Require An Examination?
- What Are The Requirements For Obtaining A Resident License?
- What Are The Pre-Licensing Education Requirements?
- What Are The Nonresident License Requirements?
- What If I Am An Agent That Moves To Indiana?
- Can I Be Exempt From Pre-Licensing Education And Examination Requirements?
- Additional Licensing Information
- What Is The Procedure For Registering For An Exam?
- What Is The Fee To Take An Exam?
- How Do I Schedule Or Cancel An Exam?
- Social Security Number Confidentiality
- How Is The Exam Given?
- What Is The Question Format?
- How Do I Apply For A License?
- What Are The License Fees?
- How Do I Obtain A Current Certification Letter?
- How Do I Change My Name Or Address?
- Does Indiana Issue Temporary Licenses?
- What Are The Continuing Education (Ce) Requirements?
- License Qualifications Subject To Ce Requirements