What Do I Do To Become A Non-Resident Licensee?
You will not be required to complete prelicensing education, a qualifying examination or continuing education, if required, so long as you are certified by the resident state as in compliance with its licensing and continuing education requirements. Issuance of the license does not relieve the applicant from meeting mandatory ongoing license renewal and continuing education requirements, or other reporting requirements for the State of Illinois.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- Is Any Pre-Licensing Education Required?
- Are There Any Pre-Licensing Examinations That I Must First Take?
- How Do I Proceed After I Take The Examination?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For Insurance Licensing?
- What Are The Requirements If I Am A New Resident Of Illinois Previously Licensed In Another State?
- What Do I Do If I Have An Address Change?
- What Do I Need From The Illinois Department Of Insurance If I Want To Become Licensed In Another State?