What Do I Do If I Have An Address Change?
Complete the Producer License/Business Entity Address Change form. You may print the form and mail it to the Illinois Department of Insurance, Attention: Producer Licensing, 320 W. Washington, Springfield, IL 627670001. You may also submit it electronically after completing the form and clicking the SUBMIT button.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- Is Any Pre-Licensing Education Required?
- Are There Any Pre-Licensing Examinations That I Must First Take?
- How Do I Proceed After I Take The Examination?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For Insurance Licensing?
- What Are The Requirements If I Am A New Resident Of Illinois Previously Licensed In Another State?
- What Do I Do To Become A Non-Resident Licensee?
- What Do I Need From The Illinois Department Of Insurance If I Want To Become Licensed In Another State?