What Do I Do If I Have An Address Change?
Complete the Producer License/Business Entity Address Change form. You may print the form and mail it to the Illinois Department of Insurance, Attention: Producer Licensing, 320 W. Washington, Springfield, IL 627670001. You may also submit it electronically after completing the form and clicking the SUBMIT button.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- Is Any Pre-Licensing Education Required?
- Are There Any Pre-Licensing Examinations That I Must First Take?
- How Do I Proceed After I Take The Examination?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For Insurance Licensing?
- What Are The Requirements If I Am A New Resident Of Illinois Previously Licensed In Another State?
- What Do I Do To Become A Non-Resident Licensee?
- What Do I Need From The Illinois Department Of Insurance If I Want To Become Licensed In Another State?