Is Any Pre-Licensing Education Required?
The proof of completion will be submitted to the Illinois Department of Insurance by the education provider. The required hours should be completed prior to the candidate's examination date. You can access a Producer Licensing Record online where you can verify that the Department has received documentation of successful completion of prelicensing education requirements.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- Are There Any Pre-Licensing Examinations That I Must First Take?
- How Do I Proceed After I Take The Examination?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For Insurance Licensing?
- What Are The Requirements If I Am A New Resident Of Illinois Previously Licensed In Another State?
- What Do I Do To Become A Non-Resident Licensee?
- What Do I Do If I Have An Address Change?
- What Do I Need From The Illinois Department Of Insurance If I Want To Become Licensed In Another State?