How Do I Proceed After I Take The Examination?
If you fail the exam, A.S.I. will provide the results and the procedures to arrange for another exam with A.S.I.
Those who already hold an Illinois producer license, or who have already submitted an application for a license to the Department of Insurance, need not send another application and fee when they pass an examination for additional lines. When the Department is notified by ASI that the candidate has passed the additional tests, and has been notified by the education provider that prelicensing education has been completed, it will automatically update the license record and send an amended license, which will include the additional authority.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- Is Any Pre-Licensing Education Required?
- Are There Any Pre-Licensing Examinations That I Must First Take?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For Insurance Licensing?
- What Are The Requirements If I Am A New Resident Of Illinois Previously Licensed In Another State?
- What Do I Do To Become A Non-Resident Licensee?
- What Do I Do If I Have An Address Change?
- What Do I Need From The Illinois Department Of Insurance If I Want To Become Licensed In Another State?