Are There Any Pre-Licensing Examinations That I Must First Take?
- calling ASI Customer Care at (800) 2740402
- faxing the Fax Reservation Form to ASI at (888) 2046291
- visiting the ASI Web site http://www.asisvcs.com
Candidates should make a reservation by phone at least three (3) business days before the desired examination date, or by fax or on the Web at least four (4) days before the desired examination date. Exams are given in Chicago, Schaumberg, Westmont, Springfield, Carterville, and Galesburg. The examination fee is $90. Candidates may take up to two examinations at one examination session.
Exam content information, test center locations, as well as the Fax Reservation Form can be found in the Insurance Licensing Examination Candidate Handbook.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- Is Any Pre-Licensing Education Required?
- How Do I Proceed After I Take The Examination?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For Insurance Licensing?
- What Are The Requirements If I Am A New Resident Of Illinois Previously Licensed In Another State?
- What Do I Do To Become A Non-Resident Licensee?
- What Do I Do If I Have An Address Change?
- What Do I Need From The Illinois Department Of Insurance If I Want To Become Licensed In Another State?