Are There Any Pre-Licensing Examinations That I Must First Take?
- calling ASI Customer Care at (800) 2740402
- faxing the Fax Reservation Form to ASI at (888) 2046291
- visiting the ASI Web site http://www.asisvcs.com
Candidates should make a reservation by phone at least three (3) business days before the desired examination date, or by fax or on the Web at least four (4) days before the desired examination date. Exams are given in Chicago, Schaumberg, Westmont, Springfield, Carterville, and Galesburg. The examination fee is $90. Candidates may take up to two examinations at one examination session.
Exam content information, test center locations, as well as the Fax Reservation Form can be found in the Insurance Licensing Examination Candidate Handbook.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- Is Any Pre-Licensing Education Required?
- How Do I Proceed After I Take The Examination?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For Insurance Licensing?
- What Are The Requirements If I Am A New Resident Of Illinois Previously Licensed In Another State?
- What Do I Do To Become A Non-Resident Licensee?
- What Do I Do If I Have An Address Change?
- What Do I Need From The Illinois Department Of Insurance If I Want To Become Licensed In Another State?