Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
Illinois Department of Insurance
320 West Washington Street
Springfield, Illinois 627670001
Phone: (217) 7826366
FAX: (217) 7825020
TDD: (217) 5244872
100 West Randolph, Suite 15100
Chicago, Illinois 60601
Phone: (312) 8142427
FAX: (312) 8145435
TDD: (312) 8142603
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Is Any Pre-Licensing Education Required?
- Are There Any Pre-Licensing Examinations That I Must First Take?
- How Do I Proceed After I Take The Examination?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For Insurance Licensing?
- What Are The Requirements If I Am A New Resident Of Illinois Previously Licensed In Another State?
- What Do I Do To Become A Non-Resident Licensee?
- What Do I Do If I Have An Address Change?
- What Do I Need From The Illinois Department Of Insurance If I Want To Become Licensed In Another State?