What Do I Need To Do If I Have An Address Or Name Change Or If I Change Agencies?

For individual or business address changes, please complete the following form: Individual and Business Address Change and submit it to the Department of Insurance.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More