What Are The Licensing Fees?
|Business and Individual Producer license application fee|
(This single fee covers all lines of insurance)
|Business and Individual Producer license renewal fee||$80|
|Adjuster license application fee||$80|
|Adjuster license renewal fee||$80|
|Surplus Lines Brokers application fee||$80|
|Surplus Lines Brokers license renewal fee||$80|
|Administrators (TPA's) application fee||$300|
|Administrators (TPA's) license renewal fee||$80|
|Reinsurance Intermediary application fee||$80|
|Reinsurance Intermediary license renewal fee||$80|
|Managing General Agent (MGA) application fee||$80|
|Managing General Agent (MGA) license renewal fee||$80|
|Producer Service of Process fee||$30|
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- What Are The General Requirements For Licensure In The State Of Idaho?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For Insurance Licensing?
- Are There Any Pre-Licensing Examinations That I Must First Take?
- How Do I Know How Many Continuing Education Hours I Will Need To Renew My License?
- What Do I Need To Do If I Have An Address Or Name Change Or If I Change Agencies?
- I Am Moving To Another State. What Do I Need Form The Idaho Department Of Insurance?
- How Do I Renew My License?