I Am Moving To Another State. What Do I Need Form The Idaho Department Of Insurance?

Some states require Letter of Certification when a license is applied for or renewed. Use this form for your request: Letters of Certification Request for Non­Resident States and submit it to the Department of Insurance. There is no fee charged for this service as of 7/01/00.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More