Are There Any Pre-Licensing Examinations That I Must First Take?
Address: Assessment Systems, Inc. (ASI)
PO Box 8588
Philadelphia, PA 191018588
Telephone: (888) 2046218
Fax: (888) 2046291
To schedule an exam reservation, call ASI at least three (3) business days in advance of when you would like to test. Before you call have your Social Security Number and daytime telephone number available. Choose an assessment center from one of the following:
Boise ASI Center (1320)
Black Eagle Complex/Lynx Center
9376 Overland Rd.
Boise, ID 83709
3803 Industrial Ave South
Coeur D'Alene, ID 83814
Pocatello ASI Center
812 E. Clark Street
Pocatello, ID 83201
Candidates may fax the reservation form to ASI at (888) 2046291, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The completed form should be faxed at least four (4) business days before the requested examination date. A confirmation of the reservation will be returned by fax within 24 hours of receipt of the faxed request.
Exam content information, test center locations, as well as the Fax Reservation Form can be found in the Candidate Handbook (pdf).
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- What Are The General Requirements For Licensure In The State Of Idaho?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For Insurance Licensing?
- What Are The Licensing Fees?
- How Do I Know How Many Continuing Education Hours I Will Need To Renew My License?
- What Do I Need To Do If I Have An Address Or Name Change Or If I Change Agencies?
- I Am Moving To Another State. What Do I Need Form The Idaho Department Of Insurance?
- How Do I Renew My License?