How do I know which insurance policy will cover my damages?

You should file insurance claims with your homeowner’s insurance company, as well as with any additional companies with which you have coverage for flooding or hurricane damage. The companies will decide which policy covers which damages for you.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More