Who Must Meet Prelicensing Education Requirements?
Applicants will submit a certificate of completion of forty hours of prelicensing to Assessment Systems, Inc. (see information on ASI below) along with the license application and appropriate fee in order to take the District of Columbia Licensing Examination to become licensed in the District of Columbia as an insurance agent or broker.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- Who Must Be Licensed In The District Of Columbia?
- Are There Any Additional Licensing Requirements?
- What Are The Non-Resident Licensing Requirements?
- How Do I Register For And Schedule An Insurance Licensing Exam?
- How Do I Obtain The Licensing Application Forms?
- What Are The Fees For A New License?
- What Is The Procedure For Obtaining An Appointment?
- What Are The Licensing Renewal Procedures?