How Do I Register For And Schedule An Insurance Licensing Exam?
- calling ASI Customer Care at (800) 2740610
- faxing the Fax Reservation Form (found in the Candidate Handbook to ASI at (888) 2046291
- visiting the ASI Web site http://www.asisvcs.com
Candidates should make a reservation by phone at least three (3) business days before the desired examination date or by fax at least four days prior. The examination fee is $75 per exam for combination major lines examinations (Property and Casualty or Life/Accident and Health).
The Candidate Handbook is available to assist and guide applicants through the examination and licensing process. It is suggested, that applicants familiarize themselves with this information before registering for the examination(s). Content Outlines are available on the ASI Web site.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- Who Must Be Licensed In The District Of Columbia?
- Who Must Meet Prelicensing Education Requirements?
- Are There Any Additional Licensing Requirements?
- What Are The Non-Resident Licensing Requirements?
- How Do I Obtain The Licensing Application Forms?
- What Are The Fees For A New License?
- What Is The Procedure For Obtaining An Appointment?
- What Are The Licensing Renewal Procedures?