Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- Department of Insurance and Securities Regulation
810 First Street NE, Suite 701
Washington, DC 20002
Fax: (202) 5351197
Web site: www.disr.washingtondc.gov
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Who Must Be Licensed In The District Of Columbia?
- Who Must Meet Prelicensing Education Requirements?
- Are There Any Additional Licensing Requirements?
- What Are The Non-Resident Licensing Requirements?
- How Do I Register For And Schedule An Insurance Licensing Exam?
- How Do I Obtain The Licensing Application Forms?
- What Are The Fees For A New License?
- What Is The Procedure For Obtaining An Appointment?
- What Are The Licensing Renewal Procedures?