Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- Department of Insurance and Securities Regulation
810 First Street NE, Suite 701
Washington, DC 20002
Fax: (202) 5351197
Web site: www.disr.washingtondc.gov
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Who Must Be Licensed In The District Of Columbia?
- Who Must Meet Prelicensing Education Requirements?
- Are There Any Additional Licensing Requirements?
- What Are The Non-Resident Licensing Requirements?
- How Do I Register For And Schedule An Insurance Licensing Exam?
- How Do I Obtain The Licensing Application Forms?
- What Are The Fees For A New License?
- What Is The Procedure For Obtaining An Appointment?
- What Are The Licensing Renewal Procedures?