How Do I Know How Many Continuing Education Hours I Will Need To Renew My License?
All resident licensees required to fulfill continuing education requirements shall complete twenty (20) credit hours of Department approved education subjects, four (4) of which shall be in ethics subjects during each biennium reporting period. Limited representatives and Adjusters shall be required to fulfill ten (10) credit hours of Department approved education subjects, four (4) of which shall be in ethics subjects during each biennium reporting period. All resident licensees subject to this regulation shall file with the Department a copy of their completed course report forms. Course report form CE4(s) must be received on or before March 20th following the preceding biennium compliance date.
The following exemptions apply to the continuing education requirements:
- Agents licensed for the lines of title insurance or public carrier insurance.
- Fraternal Agents.
- Interim Agents.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- What Are The General Requirements For Licensure In The State Of Delaware?
- What Are The Specific Requirements For Licensure?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For Insurance Licensing?
- What Are The Licensing Fees?
- Is Any Pre-Licensing Education Required?
- Are There Any Pre-Licensing Examinations That I Must First Take?
- What Do I Do If I Am A Non-Resident Licensee?
- Where Can I Find Continuing Education Providers?
- What Do I Need To Do If I Have An Address Or Name Change Or If I Change Agencies?
- How Do I Obtain Home State Certification?