Are There Any Pre-Licensing Examinations That I Must First Take?
Assessment Systems, Inc. (ASI)
PO Box 8588
Philadelphia, PA 191018588
Telephone: (800) 2740455
To schedule an exam reservation, call ASI at least three (3) business days in advance of when you would like to test. Before you call have your Social Security Number and daytime telephone number available. Choose an assessment center from one of the following:
Dover ASI Center (0805)
Kays Building Suite 202
1012 College Road
Dover, DE 19904
Wilmington/New Castle ASI Center (0807)
New Castle Corp Common Complex
2 Reads Way Suite 212
New Castle, DE 19720
The examination fee is $70 for combination major lines and/or limited lines examinations. Any two examinations may be taken during one examination session.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- What Are The General Requirements For Licensure In The State Of Delaware?
- What Are The Specific Requirements For Licensure?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For Insurance Licensing?
- What Are The Licensing Fees?
- Is Any Pre-Licensing Education Required?
- How Do I Know How Many Continuing Education Hours I Will Need To Renew My License?
- What Do I Do If I Am A Non-Resident Licensee?
- Where Can I Find Continuing Education Providers?
- What Do I Need To Do If I Have An Address Or Name Change Or If I Change Agencies?
- How Do I Obtain Home State Certification?