Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
State of Delaware Department of Insurance
841 Silver Lake Boulevard
Dover, DE 19904
Fax: (302) 7395280
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- What Are The General Requirements For Licensure In The State Of Delaware?
- What Are The Specific Requirements For Licensure?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For Insurance Licensing?
- What Are The Licensing Fees?
- Is Any Pre-Licensing Education Required?
- Are There Any Pre-Licensing Examinations That I Must First Take?
- How Do I Know How Many Continuing Education Hours I Will Need To Renew My License?
- What Do I Do If I Am A Non-Resident Licensee?
- Where Can I Find Continuing Education Providers?
- What Do I Need To Do If I Have An Address Or Name Change Or If I Change Agencies?
- How Do I Obtain Home State Certification?