If I Have A Combination Of Authorities Such As Life, Life/Variable, Health, Hmo, Np And Property Or Casualty, Which Classes Can I Take For Ce Credit?

Since you have a combination in Life/Health & Property/Casualty, you can take Life/Health or Property/Casualty approved courses. You may split the hours between both categories or accrue all hours in one category. The requirement is that twenty­four hours be taken.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More