Can Extra Continuing Education Hours Be Carried Over?
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- What Is The Address And Phone Number For The Colorado Department Of Insurance?
- What Are The Licensing Requirements For A Bail-Bonding Agent?
- What Is The Relevant State Statute?
- What Are The Producer Continuing Education Requirements?
- When Do The Continuing Education Requirements Begin?
- Do I Need 24 Credit Hours Or Each Insurance Authority That I Possess?
- When Does Accumulation Begin?
- Does An Agency License Require Continuing Education?
- If The Only Authority I Have Is Life, Life/Variable, Health, Hmo Or Np, Which Classes Can I Take For Ce Credit?
- If I Have A Combination Of Authorities Such As Life, Life/Variable, Health, Hmo, Np And Property Or Casualty, Which Classes Can I Take For Ce Credit?
- Are Producers With Professional Designations Exempt?
- Are Nonresident License Holders Required To Have Ce Hours?
- What Happens If The Continuation Fee Is Late Or If I Am Late In Completing The Required Ce Hours?
- Where Can I Find A List Of Approved Providers Of Ce Courses?
- What Types Of Courses Are Eligible For Ce?
- Can A Course Be Repeated?
- How Are Ce Credits Reported?