Are Nonresident License Holders Required To Have Ce Hours?

Yes. If your home state has a signed CE reciprocal agreement with Colorado, you need only meet your home state CE requirement. To continue your Colorado nonresident license submit a current letter of certification (not more than 90 days old) from your home state Insurance Department to: Assessment Systems Inc. (ASI), P. O. Box 99509, Denver, CO 80209 along with your Colorado continuation notice and the continuation fee. If your home state does not have a CE requirement, or does not have a signed CE reciprocal agreement with Colorado, you must fulfill Colorado`s requirement by taking Colorado approved CE courses.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More