Where Can I Find Pre-Licensing Or Continuing Education Providers And Course Offerings?

You can contact the Producer Licensing Bureau`s Education Section at (916) 492­3064. You can also access provider listings and course offerings on the Department of Insurance website.

For provider listings:

For course offerings:

Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More