What If I Want To Be Licensed As A Nonresident In Another State?
In the alternative, you may submit a letter indicating your name, license number and/or social security number, and the address where you would like the certificate mailed. The fee is $15 per state. Please allow 23 weeks from the date your check clears your bank for issuance of the certificate.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Forms And Licensing Requirements?
- Is Any Pre-Licensing Education Required?
- Are There Any Pre-Licensing Examinations That I Must First Take?
- How Do I Know How Many Continuing Education Hours I Will Need To Renew My License?
- After I Complete My Continuing Education Hours, Do I Need To Send The Certificates To The California Department Of Insurance?
- Where Can I Find Pre-Licensing Or Continuing Education Providers And Course Offerings?
- How Will I Know When It's Time To Renew My License?
- Who Is Eligible To Use The Rapid (Renew Online) System?
- What Do I Do If I Am A Non-Resident Licensee?
- Will I Still Be Able To Continue Transacting Business If My License Expires And I Haven't Received The Renewed License?
- What If My Renewal Is Late?
- How Do I Add Another License Type To My Current Insurance License?
- How Do I Inform The Department Of Insurance Of My Address Change?
- I'm Moving To Another State. What Do I Need From The California Department Of Insurance?
- How Do I Inform The California Department Of Insurance That I Represent A New Insurance Company Or That I No Longer Represent An
- How Do I Obtain A Duplicate License?
- What Is The Personal Lines Broker-Agent License?
- Is A Bond Required In Order To Become Licensed?
- What Are The Fees For Fingerprinting?
- How Long Will It Take To Process My Application?