What Are The Fees For Fingerprinting?
As a result, fingerprinting fees will increase to $74 for all applicants. The Department`s fingerprint vendor, Sylvan/Identix Fingerprinting Centers will charge $18 per applicant for electronic fingerprinting, plus a processing fee of $32 for DOJ and $24 for FBI. All applicants requiring an examination and/or fingerprinting must appear at the designated exam site with either a VISA or MASTERCARD or a check made payable to Sylvan/Identix Fingerprinting Centers.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Forms And Licensing Requirements?
- Is Any Pre-Licensing Education Required?
- Are There Any Pre-Licensing Examinations That I Must First Take?
- How Do I Know How Many Continuing Education Hours I Will Need To Renew My License?
- After I Complete My Continuing Education Hours, Do I Need To Send The Certificates To The California Department Of Insurance?
- Where Can I Find Pre-Licensing Or Continuing Education Providers And Course Offerings?
- How Will I Know When It's Time To Renew My License?
- Who Is Eligible To Use The Rapid (Renew Online) System?
- What Do I Do If I Am A Non-Resident Licensee?
- Will I Still Be Able To Continue Transacting Business If My License Expires And I Haven't Received The Renewed License?
- What If My Renewal Is Late?
- How Do I Add Another License Type To My Current Insurance License?
- How Do I Inform The Department Of Insurance Of My Address Change?
- I'm Moving To Another State. What Do I Need From The California Department Of Insurance?
- How Do I Inform The California Department Of Insurance That I Represent A New Insurance Company Or That I No Longer Represent An
- How Do I Obtain A Duplicate License?
- What If I Want To Be Licensed As A Nonresident In Another State?
- What Is The Personal Lines Broker-Agent License?
- Is A Bond Required In Order To Become Licensed?
- How Long Will It Take To Process My Application?