After I Complete My Continuing Education Hours, Do I Need To Send The Certificates To The California Department Of Insurance?
To check your continuing education hours, you may call the 24hour Interactive Voice Response System at (800) 9679331or (916) 3223555 to hear your hours and/or receive a FAX of those hours; or you may visit the License Status Inquiry Web Page for online license status information. Inquiries should be made 60 days after the course completion date.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Forms And Licensing Requirements?
- Is Any Pre-Licensing Education Required?
- Are There Any Pre-Licensing Examinations That I Must First Take?
- How Do I Know How Many Continuing Education Hours I Will Need To Renew My License?
- Where Can I Find Pre-Licensing Or Continuing Education Providers And Course Offerings?
- How Will I Know When It's Time To Renew My License?
- Who Is Eligible To Use The Rapid (Renew Online) System?
- What Do I Do If I Am A Non-Resident Licensee?
- Will I Still Be Able To Continue Transacting Business If My License Expires And I Haven't Received The Renewed License?
- What If My Renewal Is Late?
- How Do I Add Another License Type To My Current Insurance License?
- How Do I Inform The Department Of Insurance Of My Address Change?
- I'm Moving To Another State. What Do I Need From The California Department Of Insurance?
- How Do I Inform The California Department Of Insurance That I Represent A New Insurance Company Or That I No Longer Represent An
- How Do I Obtain A Duplicate License?
- What If I Want To Be Licensed As A Nonresident In Another State?
- What Is The Personal Lines Broker-Agent License?
- Is A Bond Required In Order To Become Licensed?
- What Are The Fees For Fingerprinting?
- How Long Will It Take To Process My Application?