What Should I Do After I Have Received An Examination Permit?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- What Are The Basic Requirements To Become Licensed To Deal In Insurance?
- What Application Form Do I Need?
- Where Can I Obtain The Application Forms?
- Does My Application Have To Be Notarized?
- How Long Is An Examination Permit Good For?
- Must I Take Any Pre-Licensing Education Prior To Taking The Examination?
- What Are The Pre-Licensing Educational Requirements?
- What Happens If I Fail The Examination?
- What Happens If I Fail The Exam Twice?
- When Will The Examination Be Scored?
- When Will The Licenses Be Issued To Successful Applicants?
- Must I Include A Bond With My Application?
- Where Should I Mail My Application?