What Happens If I Fail The Examination?
Fees must be made payable to Assessment Systems, Inc. and must be in the form of a cashier`s check, company check, or money order. No cash, personal checks, or credit cards will be accepted. Reexamination must occur within 90 days of the date the original examination permit was issued.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- What Are The Basic Requirements To Become Licensed To Deal In Insurance?
- What Application Form Do I Need?
- Where Can I Obtain The Application Forms?
- Does My Application Have To Be Notarized?
- What Should I Do After I Have Received An Examination Permit?
- How Long Is An Examination Permit Good For?
- Must I Take Any Pre-Licensing Education Prior To Taking The Examination?
- What Are The Pre-Licensing Educational Requirements?
- What Happens If I Fail The Exam Twice?
- When Will The Examination Be Scored?
- When Will The Licenses Be Issued To Successful Applicants?
- Must I Include A Bond With My Application?
- Where Should I Mail My Application?