What Application Form Do I Need?
|Application Type||Total Fee||Proper Application|
|Agent Application 1 Exam||$82||I55 ABC|
|Agent Application 2 Exams||$94||I55 ABC|
|Broker Application 1 Exam||$112||I55 ABC|
|Broker Application 2 Exams||$124||I55 ABC|
|Broker Application Surplus Lines||$1105||I55 SL|
|Consultant Application 1 Exam||$122||I55 ABC|
|Consultant Application 2 Exams||$134||I55 ABC|
|Adjuster Application 1 Exam||$122||I55 ADJ|
|Adjuster Application 2 Exams||$134||I55 ADJ|
|Adjuster Application 3 Exams||$146||I55 ADJ|
The above listed fees include all initial Arkansas licensing fees and the initial examination fee. These fees are fully earned when the application is processed. These fees are not refundable.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- What Are The Basic Requirements To Become Licensed To Deal In Insurance?
- Where Can I Obtain The Application Forms?
- Does My Application Have To Be Notarized?
- What Should I Do After I Have Received An Examination Permit?
- How Long Is An Examination Permit Good For?
- Must I Take Any Pre-Licensing Education Prior To Taking The Examination?
- What Are The Pre-Licensing Educational Requirements?
- What Happens If I Fail The Examination?
- What Happens If I Fail The Exam Twice?
- When Will The Examination Be Scored?
- When Will The Licenses Be Issued To Successful Applicants?
- Must I Include A Bond With My Application?
- Where Should I Mail My Application?