Why Is It Important That I Provide The Full And Complete Names And Naic Numbers Of The Insurance Companies?
- When your potential customers call the Insurance Licensing Section to ask whether you are authorized to represent particular insurance companies, it is important that the insurance companies provide the correct information.
- Arizona law requires license applicants (other than broker or adjuster) to identify the insurers they will be authorized to represent when licensed.
- Your failure to provide the full and complete information may delay or prevent your becoming licensed. If you do not know the full name and NAIC numbers of each of the insurers you will be authorized to represent in Arizona, contact the individual(s) for whom you will be working.
If you know the name but need the NAIC number of an insurance company check here: http://www.state.az.us/id/naicnumbers/index.html.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Is The Insurance Licensing Counter Located?
- What Are The Office Hours?
- How Long Will It Take To Process My License Application?
- How Can I Receive An Application To Renew An Existing Arizona Insurance License?
- What Information Should I Include When Mailing Or Faxing A Request For A Renewal Application?
- How Do I Fax A Request For Forms?
- Are There Any Pre-License Examinations That I Must First Take?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For A new Insurance Licensing Application?
- What Are The Main Forms That I Will Likely Need?
- What Error Do Licensing Applicants Most Frequently Make?
- How Can I Inform The Licensing Section Of My Change Of Address?
- What Is The Best Way For Me To Submit My Application Materials?
- What Is The On The Spot Licensing Program?
- How Can I Obtain A License Status Certification Letter?
- What Are The Application Fees And License Expiration Dates?