What Is The On The Spot Licensing Program?
You may be eligible for an onthespot license under the following circumstances:
- You must deliver the application directly to the Phoenix or Tucson Office Insurance Licensing Counter between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Mondays through Fridays (except Stateobserved holidays) and wait while the licensing technician reviews the application and updates the computerized license file.
- You must not bring more than two license applications for onthespot review during one visit.
- You must have fully and properly completed all application materials, passed any and all required examinations, and achieved license qualifications.
Certain types of license applications require too much time to qualify for on the spot review. For example, applications for firms or corporations cannot be processed on the spot. In addition, other types of licenses may not qualify. License applications that are not reviewed on the spot are generally reviewed within one month of receipt of your application and fee payment.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Is The Insurance Licensing Counter Located?
- What Are The Office Hours?
- How Long Will It Take To Process My License Application?
- How Can I Receive An Application To Renew An Existing Arizona Insurance License?
- What Information Should I Include When Mailing Or Faxing A Request For A Renewal Application?
- How Do I Fax A Request For Forms?
- Are There Any Pre-License Examinations That I Must First Take?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For A new Insurance Licensing Application?
- What Are The Main Forms That I Will Likely Need?
- What Error Do Licensing Applicants Most Frequently Make?
- Why Is It Important That I Provide The Full And Complete Names And Naic Numbers Of The Insurance Companies?
- How Can I Inform The Licensing Section Of My Change Of Address?
- What Is The Best Way For Me To Submit My Application Materials?
- How Can I Obtain A License Status Certification Letter?
- What Are The Application Fees And License Expiration Dates?