What Is The Best Way For Me To Submit My Application Materials?
If you are renewing an existing license:
- The Insurance Licensing Section must receive your complete and correct license application materials and accompanying fees on or before the expiration date of your license for your license to remain in force.
- If you fail to timely renew your license, the Insurance Licensing Section is permitted by law to renew your license if your complete and correct application materials are received (1) within six months after the expiration of your license and (2) your application materials are accompanied by the renewal license fee plus a $100 late renewal fee (A.R.S. §20314).
If you deliver the application in person, the Insurance Department can review your application during your visit. Under certain circumstances, you may be able to receive your license certificate in as little as 30 minutes.
If you wish to mail your application, then you must address your envelope exactly as follows:
- Insurance Licensing Section
2910 N 44th St., #210
Phoenix, AZ 850187256
Make your fees payable to:Insurance Licensing Section.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Is The Insurance Licensing Counter Located?
- What Are The Office Hours?
- How Long Will It Take To Process My License Application?
- How Can I Receive An Application To Renew An Existing Arizona Insurance License?
- What Information Should I Include When Mailing Or Faxing A Request For A Renewal Application?
- How Do I Fax A Request For Forms?
- Are There Any Pre-License Examinations That I Must First Take?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For A new Insurance Licensing Application?
- What Are The Main Forms That I Will Likely Need?
- What Error Do Licensing Applicants Most Frequently Make?
- Why Is It Important That I Provide The Full And Complete Names And Naic Numbers Of The Insurance Companies?
- How Can I Inform The Licensing Section Of My Change Of Address?
- What Is The On The Spot Licensing Program?
- How Can I Obtain A License Status Certification Letter?
- What Are The Application Fees And License Expiration Dates?