What Information Should I Include When Mailing Or Faxing A Request For A Renewal Application?
- The full first, middle and last names of the licensee;
- The licensee`s Arizona insurance license number, located in the lower left area of the license certificate;
- Your name, area code and telephone number;
- The full address to which you would like the application materials sent. If the address you provide is within a business, the US Postal Service requires the name of the business to be part of the address.
- State that you are requesting renewal application materials.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Is The Insurance Licensing Counter Located?
- What Are The Office Hours?
- How Long Will It Take To Process My License Application?
- How Can I Receive An Application To Renew An Existing Arizona Insurance License?
- How Do I Fax A Request For Forms?
- Are There Any Pre-License Examinations That I Must First Take?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For A new Insurance Licensing Application?
- What Are The Main Forms That I Will Likely Need?
- What Error Do Licensing Applicants Most Frequently Make?
- Why Is It Important That I Provide The Full And Complete Names And Naic Numbers Of The Insurance Companies?
- How Can I Inform The Licensing Section Of My Change Of Address?
- What Is The Best Way For Me To Submit My Application Materials?
- What Is The On The Spot Licensing Program?
- How Can I Obtain A License Status Certification Letter?
- What Are The Application Fees And License Expiration Dates?