What Are The Office Hours?
If you will be visiting the Phoenix or Tucson Insurance Licensing Counter, please arrive at least one hour before closing time. The fastest inperson service is available during the middle two weeks of the month. The best times to visit are from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.; and from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
The information in this web site is also available 24 hours a day through prerecorded messages on Insurance Licensing Hotline at (602) 9128470, or (877) 6600964 when calling in Arizona outside the Phoenix Area.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Is The Insurance Licensing Counter Located?
- How Long Will It Take To Process My License Application?
- How Can I Receive An Application To Renew An Existing Arizona Insurance License?
- What Information Should I Include When Mailing Or Faxing A Request For A Renewal Application?
- How Do I Fax A Request For Forms?
- Are There Any Pre-License Examinations That I Must First Take?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For A new Insurance Licensing Application?
- What Are The Main Forms That I Will Likely Need?
- What Error Do Licensing Applicants Most Frequently Make?
- Why Is It Important That I Provide The Full And Complete Names And Naic Numbers Of The Insurance Companies?
- How Can I Inform The Licensing Section Of My Change Of Address?
- What Is The Best Way For Me To Submit My Application Materials?
- What Is The On The Spot Licensing Program?
- How Can I Obtain A License Status Certification Letter?
- What Are The Application Fees And License Expiration Dates?