What Are The Main Forms That I Will Likely Need?

The main applications are Form L­168 for surplus lines broker licenses and Form L­169 for other licenses.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More