How Long Will It Take To Process My License Application?
To keep applicants apprised of their current processing time, the Insurance Licensing Section records an outgoing message on their automated telephone system each day. To access the license application processing time, call (602) 9128470 and select the option, FOR INFORMATION CONCERNING THE AMOUNT OF TIME IT TAKES TO PROCESS LICENSE APPLICATIONS AND OTHER REQUESTS. Some applications, such as applications that are incomplete or incorrect, and applications involving a person with a criminal history, generally require more time to process than the time reported on the telephone system recordings.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Is The Insurance Licensing Counter Located?
- What Are The Office Hours?
- How Can I Receive An Application To Renew An Existing Arizona Insurance License?
- What Information Should I Include When Mailing Or Faxing A Request For A Renewal Application?
- How Do I Fax A Request For Forms?
- Are There Any Pre-License Examinations That I Must First Take?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For A new Insurance Licensing Application?
- What Are The Main Forms That I Will Likely Need?
- What Error Do Licensing Applicants Most Frequently Make?
- Why Is It Important That I Provide The Full And Complete Names And Naic Numbers Of The Insurance Companies?
- How Can I Inform The Licensing Section Of My Change Of Address?
- What Is The Best Way For Me To Submit My Application Materials?
- What Is The On The Spot Licensing Program?
- How Can I Obtain A License Status Certification Letter?
- What Are The Application Fees And License Expiration Dates?