How Do I Fax A Request For Forms?
Because of potential delays, a nonresident applicant is encouraged to request from the resident state a letter of certification three months prior to the expiration of their Arizona insurance license.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Is The Insurance Licensing Counter Located?
- What Are The Office Hours?
- How Long Will It Take To Process My License Application?
- How Can I Receive An Application To Renew An Existing Arizona Insurance License?
- What Information Should I Include When Mailing Or Faxing A Request For A Renewal Application?
- Are There Any Pre-License Examinations That I Must First Take?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For A new Insurance Licensing Application?
- What Are The Main Forms That I Will Likely Need?
- What Error Do Licensing Applicants Most Frequently Make?
- Why Is It Important That I Provide The Full And Complete Names And Naic Numbers Of The Insurance Companies?
- How Can I Inform The Licensing Section Of My Change Of Address?
- What Is The Best Way For Me To Submit My Application Materials?
- What Is The On The Spot Licensing Program?
- How Can I Obtain A License Status Certification Letter?
- What Are The Application Fees And License Expiration Dates?