How Can I Receive An Application To Renew An Existing Arizona Insurance License?
The forms mailed to licensees are easy to complete because the application is completed with information maintained on the Department`s computer system. The licensee only needs to provide updated information. Alternatively, licensees are able to complete blank renewal forms (ones that have not been partially completed with information on the Department`s computer system). If you have not received your renewal application by 45 calendar days prior to the expiration of your license, you are strongly encouraged to obtain a blank renewal application by:
- Retrieving the renewal materials at the Insurance Department Licensing Counter during office hours; OR
- Sending or faxing your request to (602) 9128473 for a license renewal application.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Is The Insurance Licensing Counter Located?
- What Are The Office Hours?
- How Long Will It Take To Process My License Application?
- What Information Should I Include When Mailing Or Faxing A Request For A Renewal Application?
- How Do I Fax A Request For Forms?
- Are There Any Pre-License Examinations That I Must First Take?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For A new Insurance Licensing Application?
- What Are The Main Forms That I Will Likely Need?
- What Error Do Licensing Applicants Most Frequently Make?
- Why Is It Important That I Provide The Full And Complete Names And Naic Numbers Of The Insurance Companies?
- How Can I Inform The Licensing Section Of My Change Of Address?
- What Is The Best Way For Me To Submit My Application Materials?
- What Is The On The Spot Licensing Program?
- How Can I Obtain A License Status Certification Letter?
- What Are The Application Fees And License Expiration Dates?