How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For A new Insurance Licensing Application?
When mailing or faxing a request, include the following information:
- The name and complete address of the individual to whom you would like the application materials sent. If the address you provide is within a business, please provide the name of the business as part of the address.
- Your name, area code and telephone number;
- Whether you are requesting forms to license a FIRM/CORPORATION or an INDIVIDUAL
- The type of license for which you wish to apply, such as agent, broker, solicitor, adjuster, etc.
- The lines of insurance the applicant seeks authority to transact, such as life, disability, property and casualty, etc.
- Whether the applicant is a resident of Arizona, or if not, the state in which the applicant holds a resident license.
To fax your request, address your facsimile to the attention of the Insurance Licensing Section (as shown in the following example). The fax number for application form requests is (602) 9128473.
|*** FOR EXAMPLE ***|
| Fax to: INSURANCE LICENSING SECTION |
Fax #: (602) 9128473
If you have any questions about this fax, please contact: Terry Doe, at (999) 5555555
Please send the necessary forms and instructions to license
To the following address:
5522 West 52nd Street, #233
Simulated City, ZZ 999999999
The mailing address is:
- Insurance Licensing Section
2910 North 44th Street, Suite 210
Phoenix, Arizona 850187256.
Based on the information you provide, the Insurance Licensing Section will send appropriate application materials the following business day. Remember, you are responsible for carefully reading the application instructions and for ensuring you submit all required application materials.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Is The Insurance Licensing Counter Located?
- What Are The Office Hours?
- How Long Will It Take To Process My License Application?
- How Can I Receive An Application To Renew An Existing Arizona Insurance License?
- What Information Should I Include When Mailing Or Faxing A Request For A Renewal Application?
- How Do I Fax A Request For Forms?
- Are There Any Pre-License Examinations That I Must First Take?
- What Are The Main Forms That I Will Likely Need?
- What Error Do Licensing Applicants Most Frequently Make?
- Why Is It Important That I Provide The Full And Complete Names And Naic Numbers Of The Insurance Companies?
- How Can I Inform The Licensing Section Of My Change Of Address?
- What Is The Best Way For Me To Submit My Application Materials?
- What Is The On The Spot Licensing Program?
- How Can I Obtain A License Status Certification Letter?
- What Are The Application Fees And License Expiration Dates?